"As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend." Proverbs 27:17
With the transforming power of God's love, Christian Men's Job Corps ministers to men by providing life skills, job readiness training, and Bible study in a Christ-centered environment. Man to man we are empowering men for successful employment and pursuing their life goals, whether it is a better job,a better education or a better life.
CMJC brings hope to men through Bible study, one-on-one mentoring, life skills, coping skills, and job readiness preparation.
- Computer Skills - basic computer literacy
- Job Readiness Training - how to make yourself a valuable employee
- Resumé Writing - how to highlight your strengths and get noticed by employers
- Interview Skills - how to respond to a prospective employer with confidence and integrity
- Life Skills - how to keep your personal life in order so you don’t lose your job when life falls apart
- Coping Skills - how to manage emotions and establish healthy boundaries
- Biblical Foundations - how to apply Biblical principles to your life and walk in victory with God
- High School Equivalency Preparation classes - in collaboration with the Nacogdoches Adult Learning Center
Are you interested in attending classes? You may download and print the application, call 936-564-2952 for more information, or click the Contact Us button below.